Did you know our melting pot fudge is amazing to cook with?
Below is the recipe to our fabulous Melting Pot Honeycomb & Chocolate fudge cheesecake recipe. Don't forget after you make it to take a picture and tag us in it. We love seeing all your creations!
All you need is:250g of oat biscuits
75g Butter (melted)
300g/3 bars of Melting Pot Honeycomb & Dark Chocolate Fudge
200g cream cheese
600ml Double cream, lightly whipped
1 Melting Pot Chocolate Fudge Fondue
Honeycomb for decorating
1. Lightly butter a 24cm springform cake tin.
2. Make the base by combining the biscuits and butter and pressing into the base of the tin.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft.
4. Grate or finely chop 250g of the Melting Pot fudge and tip into the cream cheese. Combine gently – folding in slowly – with the cream.
5. Chop the remaining 50g of Melting Pot fudge and scatter over the biscuit base.
6. Spoon the cream mixture over the top and cover. Chill for at least 6 hours (24 hours if possible).
7. Following the instructions on packaging melt the fudge fondue.
8. Decorate cheesecake with honeycomb pieces
9. Using a table spoon lightly drizzle the melted fudge fondue over the chilled cheese cake. Chill for a further 30 minutes, before carefully decanting and serving in wedges.