In April 2018 we will be exhibiting our range of fudges at the Farm Shop & Deli show at the NEC Birmingham. Come and say hello, our stand number is L67.
This year our Madagascar Vanilla Fudge has received a Great Taste Award.
The Great Taste Awards have been described as the Oscars of the food world.
At the awards, judges are simply presented with the product to taste and provide feedback. No packaging or marketing tools are shown to the judges to allow the awards to be based on a truly blind tasting.
We are delighted that the Dark Chocolate & Orange Fudge has been recognised for its “outstanding” taste. Bringing our total of Great Taste Awards up to eleven.
Northern Ireland’s Year of Food & Drink 2016 is a celebration of everything delicious about our country.
This month (September) the Northern Ireland Year of Food and Drink is focusing on Bread and Baking.
So we thought it was only right to share our favourite Melting Pot Honeycomb & Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake recipe with you.
All you need is:
- 250g of oat biscuits
- 75g Butter (melted)
- 300g/3 bars of Melting Pot Honeycomb & Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 200g cream cheese
- 600ml Double cream, lightly whipped
- 1 Melting Pot Chocolate Fudge Fondue
- Honeycomb for decorating
1. Lightly butter a 24cm springform cake tin.
2. Make the base by combining the biscuits and butter and pressing into the base of the tin.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft.
4. Grate or finely chop 250g of the Melting Pot fudge and tip into the cream cheese. Combine gently – folding in slowly – with the cream.
5. Chop the remaining 50g of Melting Pot fudge and scatter over the biscuit base.
6. Spoon the cream mixture over the top and cover. Chill for at least 6 hours (24 hours if possible).
7. Following the instructions on packaging melt the fudge fondue.
8. Decorate cheesecake with honeycomb pieces
9. Using a table spoon lightly drizzle the melted fudge fondue over the chilled cheese cake. Chill for a further 30 minutes, before carefully decanting and serving in wedges.